1. We have enough donated clothing, thanks to all those who donated.
2. We also have enough volunteers. Again thank-you to all those who are volunteering!! Reminder that orientation is on October 9th 6:30-8:30 at First Ave. church…and apparently there will be some baked goods on site 🙂
3. WE NEED TOWELS! We are using towels for the hair and feet washing. Last year we ran out of towels so this year the more the merrier.
4. MONEY! As always we could use money donations. $5 – $10 – $1000…whatever you’d like to contribute. Cheques need to be made out to “Chilliwack Resource Centre” with the memo field reading “Chilliwack Connect”. Please email us if you would like to arrange for someone to pick it up —> email@example.com
5. MAKE-UP! Anyone who has a connection to make-up would be great. We are not giving make-up away, but need it for the makeovers for the ladies who attend the event.